Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Just thought i should post

Short story: On the 21st, went to caroline's house for a chritmas party till 1am( supposed to be till 10 30pm XD ). It was fun! Met new people, ate alot, played games, exchange gifts, sang carols, etc.

Hmm..what else do i post about. I think i'll talk bout anime.
It is a beautiful art which takes years of skill. Sadly, my skill still needs help. You be the judge okay? Not judge as in having a panel and everything. Well, you get it right? =)








I'm thinking of doing a flashback now. I think i will ! XD
I will use one pic for each event. I'm pretty lazy so yea...=p

*Events not in order and all were taken in 2008 except one


The michelle pose in class! 4E <3





The day we went to ICC



Kem Qiadah IV ( Not a flattering moment XP )




A so-called normal day in class?




After mid-year party =D



Form 4 class performance on stage. Which we won third! Yes, surprising but true. Haha..



(PO the panda!) Michelle's birthday




At Muara beach for YDM's beach trip. Me and caroline =)



Winning the basketball interhouse 2008! Go Hulubalang!
( Seated with our opponent on that day, Pahlawan )




Youth Camp 2008! Try to find me if you can! XD




In HK with Vanessa, my bestie! And her family of course! The most memorable trip of my life! *In 2007



Oh! And of course my sweet 16 <3
Thnx for putting cream on my face that day guys!*Sense sarcasm*
Hope all the bowling and karaoke was fun =p



There are many other events. I probably didn't remember all and i don't have pictures from each and every event. Gomenasai!

Time flies so fast. It is a truly great year!

Till next time,

Xoxo,
JaNz

No comments: