Sunday, February 10, 2008

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Well, for starters the Pang family didnt celebrate this year due to grandma's bereavement last year. We did a tiny bit of visiting. I say tiny for me cos I only went to like 3 houses....Jacyn went to loads tho....chauferred by her bf in his new white Mazda CX-7. The kids followed us occasionally. I even ended up in Miri overnight on the weekend cos it was so quiet in Brunei. Yep, u heard it. I think everyone was outstation cos of the long weekend cos the usual rowdy gambling crowds were not around. I think I'm getting old...cant be bothered to do the house hopping thing eventho I was invited to 2 open house today...didnt go to a single one...Yup old...and my bday is next month *groan*

So work starts tomorrow after a 4 day break....sigh...back to the drawing board...

No comments: